Vendors joining us for the Spring 2017 Munchkin Markets sales include:
Becoming a vendor for Munchkin Markets, LLC is a great opportunity to promote your mom and/or child related business. With thousands of shoppers in your target market, our sales will provide you with an in-person opportunity to sell your product or service and schedule in-home parties for the future.
- Vendors will receive a 6 foot table and chair in a prime location at the sale.
- We will only have one of each major business type represented (ie. Only one Discovery Toys rep, one Mary Kay, etc)
- Representatives of the same company can share a table upon request. (ie. Two Silpada representatives sharing the registration fee and working the table together or in shifts). However, payment must be submitted together.
- Homemade items are considered unique and one of a kind and therefore we MAY allow more than one vendor selling hairbows, tutus, or other homemade items.
- Vendors who wish to sell a product at the sale, MUST charge sales tax if required by the MN Dept. of Revenue or provide a signed form indicating why they are exempt.
- Vendors are NOT allowed to bring children with them during the sale.
- We will accept only family friendly businesses and Munchkin Markets reserves the right to decline a vendor registration at our discretion.
- The vendor spaces are filled on a first come, first serve basis and payment is required at the time of registration. Spaces will not be held without payment.
- The vendor fee is $125 per sale location and is non-refundable and non-transferable.