Drop off for most consignors takes just 5-10 minutes. Most consignors can bring their items in and leave. For power sellers (consignors with 350+ items), drop off will be longer and dependent upon the number of items you bring.
- Please select a drop off time by logging in to your consignor account.
- When you arrive you will be given a consignor agreement to review and sign.
- Consignors with less than 350 items can bring their items in and leave. Volunteers will put the items on the sales floor.
- Power sellers (350+ items) MUST select a drop off time during the Power Seller drop off hours for the Twin Cities sales. ALL power sellers WILL need to place their own items on the sales floor.
- ALL consignors need to have their clothing items sorted by size and gender PRIOR to drop off. Rubber binders around the neck of the hanger work well to keep sizes separated.
- Please bring your items in containers that you do not want returned to you (cardboard boxes and garbage bags work well).
Consignors have the option to pick up their unsold items or donate them to charity. The process of picking-up unsold items is very simple and efficient:
- Check the specific location for consignor pick up times.
- Arrive during the pick up hours and check in with a volunteer.
- A volunteer will retrieve your unsold items and bring them to an area where you can transfer them to your bins, bags or boxes.
- Be sure to check the lost and found before you leave.
- Please note that if you are missing an item, you MUST let us know prior to pick up ending. We can’t look for an item once the charity has picked up.
- There will be an area set up should you wish to donate some of your unsold items.
- It is your choice to pick-up or donate your unsold items. All unsold items will be sorted for consignors to pick up during consignor pick up hours.
- Any items not picked up by the end of consignor pick up hours will become the property of Munchkin Markets and most will be donated to the charity of our choice.
Please arrive on-time to pick up. The doors will close promptly when the pick up hours have ended. No pick ups will be allowed once the doors have closed.
Please E-mail Kristal at firstname.lastname@example.org.